THE MVZ WIESLOCH as your GASTROENTEROLOGIST
In cancer screening gastroenterological Investigations play an essential role
Our gastroenterological expert Stephan Nachtigall specializes in the diagnosis, therapy and prevention of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The focus of his specialty is modern video endoscopy, i.e. gastroscopy and colonoscopy. Colonoscopies in particular are often shied away from, although colon cancer is the second most common form of cancer in Germany. Tumours and their precursors (polyps) can be detected and removed at an early stage by means of a colonoscopy.
At the MVZ Wiesloch we perform colonoscopies painlessly during a short twilight sleep.
- HD video endoscopy of the stomach and duodenum ( gastroscopy )
- HD video endoscopy of the colon ( colonoscopy ) under sleep anaesthesia, with the possibility of polyp removal
- Immunological stool examination for blood
- Laboratory tests for food intolerances
- Microecological stool diagnostics
- Detection of “Helicobacter Pylori” colonisation (breath test)
- Testing lactose and fructose intolerance (breath test)
- Ultrasound diagnostics of the abdominal organs (liver, spleen, gall bladder, pancreas, intestine)
If you pre-register your visit – even at short notice if necessary – online or by telephone, you will help us to shorten waiting times.