THE MVZ WIESLOCH as your CARDIOLOGIST
We offer you the complete diagnostic spectrum of cardiology with the most modern technical equipment.
Cardiovascular diseases are among the most common health problems in Germany. In some cases, the diseases are severely life-altering. Therefore, early and comprehensive diagnosis and efficient treatment play an important role. Measures for the prevention of cardiovascular complaints, especially the early detection and positive influence of risk factors, are also becoming increasingly important.
At the MVZ Wiesloch we offer you the complete diagnostic spectrum of cardiology with the most modern technical equipment. Our experienced specialists attach particular importance to individual consultation with their patients. Through a close network with regional cooperation partners, we can offer you all established non-invasive and invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Patients with chronic heart diseases find optimal therapy support in our integrated DMP Center.
- Defibrillator control (ICD) and CRT-D
- Digital internal x-ray of the chest organs
- Color Doppler echocardiography with tissue Doppler, 4D imaging
- Color duplex sonography of the arterial blood vessels
- Pacemaker control
- Hypertensiology (German Hypertension League)
- Long-term blood pressure measurement
- Long-term ECG
- Pulse wave amplitude measurement
- Resting and exercise ECG
- Sleep apnea screening
- Spiroergometry (on bicycle or treadmill)
- Sports medical examination (with lactate measurement)
- Stress echocardiography (ergometric and pharmacological)
- Vein diagnostics
You can find more information on this specialist area in our
If you pre-register your visit online or by telephone, you will help us to shorten waiting times.